Ready, set, go!
All the Covid-19 measures
Finally, Grand Theatre can welcome you again. We’re so excited to enjoy live theater at last. Because we want to do this safely, we’ve created some house rules to keep you, our employees and the companies healthy.
• Keep a minimal distance of 1,5 metres from others.
• Don’t shake hands and avoid physical contact.
• Wash your hands regularly (a minimum of 6 times a day, following instructions)
• Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms (like a runny nose, coughing, sore throat or a fever).
• Stay at home if your flatmate has as a fever.
• Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm.
• When blowing your nose, use a paper tissue and discard it after use.
• We will ask you some questions upon arrival. If we have any doubts about your health, we can refuse you as a guest.
• If you can’t make it because of illness, please send us an e-mail asap: email@example.com. During the Covid-19 crisis, it is possible to get a refund or a voucher for your ticket.
• Follow the instructions by our employees. They are the ones to make sure you have a pleasant and safe visit.
Visiting Grand Theatre
• Upon buying a ticket, you agree to our general visiting conditions, the measures for hygiene and the health complaints measures.
• For the time being, it is only possible to buy tickets online. Print your ticket or download the e-ticket on your phone.
• There are only single or double tickets available.
• Use your own transport and avoid using public transport, especially in rush hours.
• The building and auditorium will open 30 minutes before the show starts.
• Coats and bags are to be taken with you. Store them underneath your chair, or on the chair in front of you, in this way they won’t cause a hazard in the case of a calamity.
• Follow the walking routes in the building to the auditorium. Our employees will show you your seat.
• A double ticket is for sitting next to each other. We trust you’re both in the same household.
• Toilet capacity is limited. You can use the restroom before and after the show. Once you’re seated, it is not possible to use the restroom.
• After your ticket is checked, you can get a drink at the bar.
• The bar accepts card payments only.
• Remain seated once the show has ended. Follow the route and the intructions of our employees for leaving the hall.