Your visit to Grand Theatre
All the Covid-19 measures
Finally, Grand Theatre can welcome you again. We’re so excited to enjoy live theater at last. Because we want to do this safely, we’ve created some house rules to keep you, our employees and the companies healthy.
Until September 20
• You do not need a corona ticket
• We will show you a seat 1.5 meters from your fellow visitor upon arrival.
• If you buy a duo ticket, you can sit next to each other with a roommate or partner.
From September 20
From 20 September you will need a corona ticket. This can be a negative test result, a vaccination certificate or proof that you have recovered from corona. You use the CoronaCheck app to convert this into a QR code that you show us together with your proof of identity during the check to gain access to the performance. You can also gain entry with a paper proof. Visit coronacheck.nl for more information.
• If you buy a ticket, you give us permission to make your contact details available for a possible source and contact investigation by the GGD.
• You can only buy a ticket online. Print your ticket in advance or download your e-ticket on your phone.
• Do you feel a cold or do you have someone close to you who has corona-related complaints? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you get the purchase amount refunded
• Be on time. The doors are open from 30 minutes before the start of the performance
Follow the instructions of our employees
Be understanding to our employees and other visitors